Why should I park my ride here?
- It is legal!
- It is illegal to park your vehicle on the side of the road and sell it. This is called “Curbing”!
- Your vehicle sells quicker! Cars attract people. Cars parked together attract more people!
Look at our “Why” page for more reasons!
You say this is Not For Profit, why do you charge?
- There are two portions to our business. 1. Park and Sell and 2. Consignment Sales. All park and sell donations are used to help needy families.
- We accept donations, and is only to cover lot rental, website maintenance and incidentals. Anything over this is donated to Wheels of Love or put into giving away cars through our own system
***** Please see our clarification page on donations and how it works
- Consignments may leave their vehicle here until it sells.
- Park and sell customers may leave their vehicle there for up to 30 days without re-listing. After 60 days, if your vehicle is not sold, then it might be better to let a professional sell it. You will probably sell it quicker and for more money!
- Yes. Our Nm Dealer # is 3171. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We are here to help you. Our primary business is helping you sell your car.
What services do you offer?
- Valuing your car
- Detail WE PIMP YOUR RIDE
- Make ready
- Posting on eBay, Cars, Autotrader…
- We will sell your car for you.
- Ask how we can get more without it costing you a penny!